Friday, July 10, 2009

Week One Comment


Comment - I can't wait to work with you and agree with you that I am going to blog everyday so that I can keep up with the blogs. I think that this is a great group and we are going to get a lot of work done
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 06:02 PM

From the blog of Reene Hanson-
Day 1
Sunday, July 5, 2009

It’s the beginning. I understand that we are only required to post 4-5 times a week. I am going to try to post daily. I want to get this done right away so I can give you the url to my blog. We have established our group as well. It includes Scott, Mike, Paul, Aletha, Melissa H, and myself. What a great group!




Sources:
Day 1. Reene Hanson. Retrieved July 5, 2009 from
http://web.me.com/reneehanson/Renee_Hanson_MAC_Blog/Week_1_Blog/Entries/2009/7/5_Day_1.html

Photo taken by me with me and my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment