Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Week 1 -Time to Start


I can't believe that we are halfway down with the program.  I am so excited that we are having to blog in the class because this is something that I want to incorporate in my class next year.  I think that it will be hard for me to blog 4 - 5 times a week but this will help me to stay on top of things.  My main goal is to blog everyday or at least every other day so that I can get everything done.  I hope that you will enjoy the media that I am going to put in my blog and make sure that I get the url to each and every one of you.  I am so excited about working with Scott, Mike, Melissa H. and Reene.  These are people that I have not been able to work with in a group before but I think that this will be a great group.  As for Paul, we have worked together and really are good at it.  I can't wait to learn so much in this class and just enjoy the fun with my group.





The photo was taken by Aletha Williams at South Garland High School

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging (and sorry about the delay with my comments... ).

    ReplyDelete