Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week 2 - Documentary

So, for my media project I will be shooting a documentary. I will be showcasing my journey of creating a virtual lab and then students, teachers, and administrators practicing it out. I do hope it goes well with them because at the end of my film I will show me having a meeting with my Superintendent, President of the School Board, Principal, and many others. I will show them the film and present to them my idea about why we really shouldn't block every technology site at the district and how the virtual lab that I created can help the district. I know a big undertaking but someone has to do it right. I am so nervous but it will get me prepared to present my thesis to the panel at the university. So, I have been studying the proper way to shoot a documentary and found a decent clip on YouTube. I will be asking help from one of our many great professors we had Kathy Craven. I want this to be really good as a media project and make sure it doesn't look like a 9 year old could have done this. So check out the YouTube video that will help me out in the process.



Resource:
expertvillage.(2008).Filmmaking: How to create an Documentary.Retrieved December 2, 2008, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUsdwDgPqxs

1 comment: