Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 1 - Show me what you know


I can't choose which project I have enjoyed the best out of all the classes. There were two classes that were difficult for me but I really got a lot out of. The first class was Education Design and Evaluation and making an effective project/lesson plan that deals with technology was really tough. It was my first time to use iWeb, iPhoto, iMovie, and Keynote. These programs I thought were going to be very easy to use and I was really wrong about that. I am so happy for the tutorials that should me how to use them. Please check out my handy work for the time using these products.

http://web.me.com/leeleelizette/Chemitry_Project/Welcome.html

The other class was the Musical Theory & Education Applications because I am not musical talented at all. I was up nights creating beats on GarageBand and had a fear that it sounded horrible. I got help from my students and the project that I came up with, my school has adopted it in the curriculum. I was really excited to show that I can use iWeb, iMovie, GarageBand and Keynote. This project looks a lot better than the first one that I attempted to do. I am really proud of it and have learn how to incorporate all of the different medias together and you don't have to stick to just one. Here is my other masterpiece:

http://web.me.com/leeleelizette/Biology_Project/Welcome_.html

I have learned a lot in all the classes that I have taken and really can't wait till Aug. 24th when school starts to begin using them in my classroom. The students will see that you can use all of these programs to create a great project to present. I am really proud of myself and know that I am like a sponge and soak in whatever is being taught to me.




Resource
Image - Daphnia.BioMedia Associates. Retrieved 2009 from http://www.ebiomedia.com/Search.html?searchword=daphnia

1 comment:

  1. excellent projects, great layout and graphics and design.

    ReplyDelete