Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 4 - Show Me What You Learned




This is what I have learned with my tutorials that I am so excited to use for my media project. I have learned to compile 4 programs from Apple together. I really like iPhoto and found so many tools for it. I learned to tag my photos and it made it easy for me to find a picture instead of searching through so many of my photos to find just a certain picture. That is the main thing that has helped me tremendously. Then I moved to GarageBand and it was so much fun really getting to play with it. I found an great tutorial that will help me with my media project. I like to create music so I am learning all the things music when it comes to GarageBand. I do like podcasting but my life is a party and it is so much fun making music for my parties now and even having my friends make songs and rap plus sing. Nobody can go through life without having a digital video camera or you are not cool at all. But how can you shoot a great film with angles and put it on your computer and not make it look like an amateur shoot that film. That's why Apple created iMovie. iMovie has a lot of tricks that I would have never thought about and makes you learn so much about the things that can help you out. You can change your film to be black and white, sepia, etc. There are so many effects that you can do to make your project shine. So, you can import the photos from iphoto and music from GarageBand to iMovie to help with that film that you are creating. The last thing is how can you share it with your friends and send it out to the world. Well iMovie does allow you to email it or send it through YouTube but sometimes you want things to be very professional that's when you use iDVD. Yep, Apple has made it to where you can send that film you created to iDVD and make a DVD for your friends and family. This is a really neat program because then you are allowed to make chapters for whatever you want. It is a little project that your friends would never know that really didn't take you that long to do. With 4 programs you have created a DVD that you can share with friends for a long time. This is what I have learned and I can't wait to create a DVD for my media project to send to my administrators and the heads of the districts.

Enjoy the film of what I have learned and I really liked the class.

Thanks to Apple Products!!

1 comment: