Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 3 - Garageband Beats




I wanted to make great beats for media project. I found this tutorial that will help me out. I think that it will do the trick since I like to have fun and throw all the instruments on to my music files. I really like the idea of having a solo and it was a good tutorial. I am trucking on with this thesis and hoping that my media project will be even better. I hope that you like the tutorial.



KillerKreate.(2009).Make beats in GarageBand like a Pro.Retrieved March 13, 2009, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF7UF4JRmWM

1 comment:

  1. Aletha, thanks for the review. I am loving learning all that I can from GarageBand and I am always looking for good tutorials. I had not really thought of a solo, especially with the drums! I hope we get to see our classmates media projects!

    ReplyDelete